The abstract must include:
- the title, written in capital letters followed by a blank line; the title (including spaces) cannot be longer than 200 characters;
- the names of the authors, written on one line, respecting the order: initials first name (in the case of men) or first name (in the case of women) followed by the name (do not use professional/academic titles); the name of the author who will present the work must be underlined; after the list of authors, a free line will be left;
- affiliation (department, institution, city, country), both of the first author and of the co-authors. Everything is written on one line, followed by a new free line. The first letter of each word must be capitalized;
- a line containing 4-6 keywords will be inserted;
- the actual text, which will respect the known structure: purpose, material and method, results, conclusions (the “results will be presented” kind of wording will be avoided); the text must contain enough details to be able to justify the conclusion.
In case of sending abstracts by e-mail, please respect the following drafting requirements:
- the summary cannot contain more than 250 words;
- the summary will be sent in Romanian and English;
- all text is written without paragraph alignment or other indentations;
- the summary will not be formatted.
Please do not use graphs and tables in the summary!
All abbreviations will be explained the first time they are used in the text!
Summaries in Romanian and English must be entered separately, as two distinct summaries.